Wed, 14 Apr|
Orange Ex-Services Club
Cirkus Maximas are coming to Orange! From amazing acrobatics, jaw-dropping juggling, heaps cool hula hooping and mind-blowing balancing acts, this crew will have your kids wrapped with audience participation and an after-show workshop available!
Time & Location
14 Apr 2021, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Orange Ex-Services Club, 231-243 Anson St, Orange NSW 2800, Australia
About the Event
This is the story of two boys and two girls who have grown up in two families on the Gold Coast with a deep love of circus. As children of circus parents, they would take every opportunity to see, watch, learn & study anything to do with circus.
Now as young adults, they are 4 of the Gold Coast’s most dynamic, young and in demand circus performers who have come together for a dynamic new show, CIRKUS MAXIMAS which is just the tonic for this year’s school holidays!
All four have worked in the Seaworld Carnivale for the past several years.
RINGMASTER RHETT, SAM, TILA & MIMI – YOUR’RE GONNA LOVE THEM!!!
And they cannot wait to meet you!
- Show only: 10:30am to 11:20am
- Show & Workshop: 11:30am to 12:00pm
Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied and remain at all times in the immediate company of a responsible adult. Adults and children must have valid tickets.NOTE THE FOLLOWING COIVID RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- Attendees must be seated while eating and consuming beverages
- Dancing is not permittedTICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets to Shows and Events put on exclusively by the Orange Ex-Services’ Club are sold subject to the following conditions:
- To purchase tickets to any event you must be a member of this Club or a visitor* to the Club.
- Tickets may be sold by table and seat allocation
- Please enquire with Reception regarding Disabled or Ambulant seating and Companion Card Concessions.
- Local residents† who are not members cannot purchase tickets to an event.
- To attend any show, you must be a member of this Club, accompanied by a member or be a visitor* to the Club
- Possession of a show ticket does not guarantee entry to the Club, approved ID must be provided. Note: Accepted forms of photo identification only include the following; Driver’s or Rider’s Licence; Passport; Keypass Identity Card; Proof of Age Card; or NSW Photo Card
- Please check tickets at time of purchase as refunds or exchanges are not permitted.
- This Club takes no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of tickets after purchase.
- All shows are restricted to those 18 years and above, unless otherwise stated. For shows deemed “All Ages” persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied and remain at all times in the immediate company of a responsible adult.‡
- Please ensure you are seated at the correct table and seat as per your ticket to prevent any disruption. These allocations will be enforced and failure to comply will result in ejection from the ticketed event.
- Video cameras and Audio devices may not be used in the Auditorium.
- Please check with administration at time of purchase to determine whether the show is reserved or unreserved, seated or standing.
- Persons attending a show must dress as per the Clubs Dress Regulations.
- This Club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. If entry is refused or a person is asked to leave, no refund will be available.
- This Club reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programs as necessary.
*Under the Registered Clubs Act a “Visitor” is an individual who reside outside a radius of 5 kilometres of the Club and may be signed in at any time, following proof of residence.
†Local residents (being a person living within a 5 kilometre radius of the Orange Ex-Services’ Club) who are not members of the Club may be signed in as a guest of a member. While on the Clubs premises the guest of the member must remain in the direct company of the member signing them in. When the member leaves, the guest must also leave. Guests are limited to 4 visits to the Club in any calendar year, after which they must apply for membership.
‡A responsible adult in relation to a minor is to be one of the following and must have attained the age of 18 years: a parent; a step parent or guardian; an adult who has parental rights, duties and responsibilities in relation to the minor whilst the minor is on licensed premises or in a public place. As a general rule the person accompanying the child should be at least old enough to be the child’s parent, i.e., 16 year age difference. The following examples do not comply: 19 year old male/female accompanying 17 year old friend or 28 year old sister accompanying 17 year old brother.
Share this Event