About the Role
The Greenhouse of Orange is on the lookout for great talent! If you're a warm, friendly people person who wants to be a part of The Greenhouse crew, then we want to hear from you!
The Greenhouse of Orange is a truly unique beverage and dining experience situated on the Orange Ex-Services’ Club's rooftop and located in the CBD's heart.
We are open to all candidates, whether you are an experienced hospitality professional looking for a place where you can showcase your skills and cement your place, new to the workforce, or just seeking a change and looking for a place to learn new skills, we have an opportunity for you.
At The Greenhouse of Orange, we value every member of our team, and we provide you with extensive training to refine and broaden your skills, so hospitality experience is welcomed but not essential.
We are looking for the right people to train and ultimately own the following key roles:
• Front of House Leadership – We are on the lookout for supervisors to assist the Front of House Manager and lead our GH team.
• Beverage Attendants – Already skilled or willing to learn and ready to work in our multiple rooftop bars.
• Experienced Cocktail Bar Staff - You will bring the right skills matched with an outgoing, energetic approach to your craft. It’s all about the theatre, the flare, and the taste!
• Hospitality Waitstaff and All Rounders – Experienced in all facets of Food and Beverage Service, confident and ready to “wow” our customers and help your teammates reach their service potential.
• Back of House – Wash up, Cleaners, Run & Clear team.