Orange Ex-Services' Club
Orange Ex-Services’ Club, is currently seeking a trade qualified Greenkeeper for an immediate start, to join our Facilities Team. This is a permanent position with above award remuneration for the right candidate.
In this fulltime role you will be reporting directly to the Facilities Manager and be responsible for the renovation and maintenance of the Club's bowling greens while also assisting in the maintenance of our 18-hole Golf Course at Wentworth as required.
If you are seeking an opportunity to develop your career and work in a progressive, best practice organisation, we invite you to email a resume together with a cover letter.
For further information on the position please Phone the Chief Human Resource Officer on 6362 2666.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following key requirements of the role:
• Qualified Greenkeeper with at least five years’ experience in the trade Comprehensive knowledge of bowling green construction, renovation, and maintenance.
• An eye for detail to consistently enhance the standards and quality of the greens.
• Ability to work independently and self-manage. • Ability to manage both synthetic and turf bowling greens.
• Work with Greenkeeping staff at Wentworth Golf club as required.
• Experienced in chemical and fertiliser applications.
• Assist in the construction of new synthetic Bowling green.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team of Greenkeepers working across multiple sites with an emphasis on presenting the Club's bowling greens to the highest standards.