Orange Ex-Services' Club
Events Hospitality Traineeship (Fulltime–2 Years)
A traineeship with Orange Ex-Services’ Club is the perfect way to kick start your career and gain valuable skills and knowledge in a diverse and exciting industry. The Orange Ex-Services’ Club is looking for a service-oriented, career minded individual who has always dreamed of working in Events and Hospitality.
This is your opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience planning and participating in a range of corporate or social events while also studying in Certificate 3 Hospitality Operations. Working closely with our Food and Beverage Manager you will have a strong focus on Front of House Operations and learn all aspects of Event Wait including how to:
• Collectively deliver a variety of functions, including cocktail parties, conferences, weddings & boardroom lunches.
• Set up and pack down event spaces to client specifications.
• Attend to the needs of guests before, during, and after events.
• Adhere to scheduled run sheets for all events, ensuring all timeframes & expectations are exceeded.
• Liaise with all clients on a professional level and maintain a genuine rapport. Work effectively within the food & beverage team.
• Complete administration duties pre- and post-event such as accounts, bar tabs and stock ordering
• Maintain company facilities and general operations of venue including stocktake of equipment and styling items. Provide ongoing support, direction, and feedback to the food & beverage team.
This two-year traineeship will give you both the practical and theoretical experience you will need to pursue your career in Events and Hospitality.
For further information on the position please Phone the Chief Human Resource Officer on 6362 2666.